Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: May 27, 2013 at 14:43 Quote
mr-germany wrote:
manual steering in the mr2 was fun, although at a stop it was damn near impossible to turn the wheel
I bet parking 'er was a party.

what is manual steering ad manual brakes? dont you do the steering and brakes anyway? also no abs whilst hooning on wet muddy roads makes you skid off the road... juss sayin.

James-Carey wrote:
what is manual steering ad manual brakes? dont you do the steering and brakes anyway? also no abs whilst hooning on wet muddy roads makes you skid off the road... juss sayin.
So, fat people will always end up in the ditch?

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 14:46 Quote
James-Carey wrote:

haha

no powersteering. no brake booster.

aka. strongarm steering

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:15 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
James-Carey wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

DD'ing a car with no power steering is like beating off with both hands for hours at a time. It makes your forearms huge.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:16 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
James-Carey wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

DD'ing a car with no power steering is like beating off with both hands for hours at a time. It makes your forearms huge.
REALLY? brb

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:16 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
James-Carey wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

haha I bet. I like my power assist Razz couldnt imagine trying to drive my 3/4ton truck without it

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:17 Quote
The 80' c10 I had was a bitch with no ps or pb.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:25 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
James-Carey wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

Mate, no power steering is fine... no power steering on sticky tires with deep dish wheels, and a small steering wheel, i can tell you now that that is manly... And its how i drive!

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:26 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

haha I bet. I like my power assist Razz couldnt imagine trying to drive my 3/4ton truck without it

Its fine if your moving, literally just when you slow down that it gets hard.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:27 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
James-Carey wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering

My forearms are dis proportionate (like popeye) but its from digging trails Blank Stare

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:29 Quote
The difference though is that you drive a very small vehicle. Try it in a big old truck like his it's not the most fun.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:31 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

haha

aka. strongarm steering
My forearms are dis proportionate (like popeye) but its from digging trails Blank Stare
Whatever helps you sleep at night, there, James.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 15:32 Quote
James-Carey wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:

Its fine if your moving, literally just when you slow down that it gets hard.

ive done it. used to work at an old muscle car/ hotrod shop

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 16:00 Quote
drove a mid 60's ford galaxy once Blank Stare thing was a boat. f*cking turned like one too because no power steeering...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/1962-ford-galaxie-406-1.jpg
similar to this one. only it was a hard top.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020795
Mobile Version of Website